XML Network Server
XML Network Client Objects
Building an XML Network
Features and Benefits
- Planet 7 Technologies' products fully support the W3C XML specification,
including XML programming frameworks such as SOAP and UDDI, and
industry-specific dialects including cXML, RosettaNet, ACORD, ebXML
- The XML Network's native XML support enables integration with all other
technologies that "speak" XML.
- Ability to use HTTP as a transport means data can be submitted to XML
Network Server through common Web browsers and documents anywhere on the
Internet can be incorporated into XNS applications.
- Planet 7 has joined the standards group OASIS to help spur adoption of XML
and related technologies
- Planet 7's XML Network software is written entirely in Java and runs within
a Java Virtual Machine, enhancing its cross-platform capabilities.
- Java API provides robust support for XML, including parsing, querying and
- XML Network Server's support for Microsoft's Component Object Model (COM)
enables integration with a wide variety of COM-enabled technology, such as
Microsoft development tools, operating systems and applications.
- Planet 7's XML Network software runs on Windows 2000/NT and Linux.